Contact me while planning your event. I'll provide a detailed proposal that can be used as an eAgreement; we eSign it; & no deposit is needed to reserve me & the date...peace of mind is yours!
So you know...
I don't just get paid for the time I play at an event.
I earn my living because my 'day' includes:
- Loading gear into truck from storage
- 60-90 minutes setup
- 60-90 minutes breakdown
- Loading gear into storage
- Above = four hours, avg
- Driving there/back
- Now add your playtime & that is my real 'day'.
- So if you wonder why I charge a minimum fee, it's because of all the 'non-event' labor & time above
Here's rest of the 'overhead' it takes to be a Pro DJ...
Paying for legal music
Event liability insurance
Maintenance/Replacement of Audio & Lighting Gear
Truck Insurance, Maintenance & Fuel
How'd you get here? Advertising, folks!
So because of all of the time, labor & overhead on left side of this page, my minimum fee for any kind of event = $850, for up to three hours of playtime
- Additional Hour: $150
- Travel Charge over 1 HR
- Small, local (to me) event or House Party with minimum of gear? Talk to me, I'll do my best.
- Charities/Fundraisers: run it past me, I'll give you all I can of my time & talent for the right cause.